Monday, September 19, 2005

please read out loud to your near and dear ones...

from the Evergreen Mirthfest by Mandal Bijoy Beg, unearthed from the veritable treasure trove that is JUDE...



MY PUSSY-CAT



You are my own sweet pussy-cat
And I love you so very much
Pussy pussy o my own nice pussy-cat
I love to give you my tender touch.

Oh your furs are so silky and soft
Your face is so lovely to look at
Your nose and mouth are damp and soft
You are my own sweet pussy-cat.

I'll go to a friend's house to-night
He asked me to take you there with me
There he'll give you cream to-night
And I know you will very glad be.

11 comments:

La Figlia Che Piange said...

Oh my...is it just me,or is this poem...

Rimi said...

it's the poem, kid, it's the poem! :D

babelfish said...

it's also the colours!!!good grief...

Illusionary said...

oh and guess who introduced us to the poem and where we heard it for the first time???

sv3 said...

i dunno, tell me! please, please! tell me!

Unknown said...

no shit! guess who was watching a pushy beral and gaving them wet dreams? god....tell me whoever wrote this, was it intended to be like this?

sv3 said...

damn - why wouldn't i know him? is in JU Arts or something? Still, the poem's hilarious.

Rimi said...

kanti--yeah, a prof. a really, really cool prof ;D

shayo--i strongly suspect not...:D

La Figlia Che Piange said...

Yes!Yes!Soumik!Make them post it!

Illusionary said...

so what else is new soumik dear?

olidhar said...

no comments on the poem, i'm afraid. just wanted to know: can i join this group or lot or site or whatever it is this is called?