Well, this (along with other, equally cheap potshots at profs) appeared on the BlabberBoard on the 1st of April, 2005, and created quite a stir, believe you me. It seems we haven't lost our flair for yellow journalism yet, eh?
Today being All Fools’ Day, Blabberwocky will carry highly objectionable remarks and expletives. Please feel free to feel offended.
P.S. Blabberwocky is not responsible for the standard of drivel it carries today. All responsibility is merely coincidental.
P.P.S. Blabberwocky’s now legendary ideal of anonymity may or may not be adhered to.
And now, here are the much-debated comments.
Critically analyse and creatively ruminate over the lost locks of Tintinda …
- Who cares why he did it!?! He’s looking DAMN cute!!
- They were beginning to look like a new species of fungus.
- Overheating, mebbe???
- “Rape of the Lock” – someone calling himself Samson Agonistes (methinks this was Samantakda).
- The “lion” minus the mane, ehh?!! (Rafatda, I think)
- Licentious lice.
- The locks were growing inwards.
- They were getting in the way during karate classes!!
- HIGHLY UNFAIR – first he looked like a college kid, now he looks like a schoolboy. Gives him ample scope to sneak up on people discussing him.
- The imagined existence of his locks as knitting yarn for his innumerable pet cats.
- And this one was suggested by the man himself –
“Hadst thou…been content to seize
Hairs less in sight, other hairs than these.” !!!