Monday, November 21, 2005

Has Anyone seen Godot?

I'm assuming (yes i know. One should not assume any such thing), but I AM assuming most of you'll have read Waiting for Godot. I have written a play called "death of a Godot". I plan to put this up around the end of Dec or early Jan.

Just for the record, roles are open. I need 4 actors. That is, If I decide NOT to act, for some reason. So if you feel like some acting, do let me know. I dont think we need any auditions. I have faith in JU.

DO let me know.

4 comments:

panu said...

!st Q. How Many GODOTS are there in your play?
2nd Q. Do You think after suffering Beckett once we'll be fool enough to suffer it again??!!??!!!!!?!!
3rd Q. Have'nt Godot Suffered enough??

P.S. Maugham wrote- Suffering does not only denobles, it degrades...

Talking Contradiction said...

come and find out. SOmetime in Feb I would imagine

panu said...

mmmmmmm, maybe i will...

poekly said...

is ur thing still on? i mi8 be into it!